Oligopoly sentence example
- Through mergers and acquisitions, these publishers are becoming an oligopoly.
- The analysis in this study looks at trade liberalization in a unionized international oligopoly.
- oligopoly and competition law: Introduction to oligopoly theory and tacit collusion.
- oligopoly power, prices will rise.
- oligopoly markets.Advertisement
- oligopoly structure: An industry dominated by a small group of competitors.
- Meanwhile, televised glove puppetry remains an oligopoly, with only a few troupes in business and the monopolies usually run by family members.