Olefin sentence example
- imido compounds as Ziegler-Natta olefin polymerisation catalysts " .
- Other recent projects and reviews " Transition metal imido compounds as Ziegler-Natta olefin polymerisation catalysts " .
- inexpensive area rugs are machine-made from artificial fibers like olefin and polypropylene.
- olefin polymerisation catalysts " .
- olefin block copolymers with a joint research agreement on catalyst systems.Advertisement
- olefin production to downstream products.
- Olefin is another nearly indestructible carpet fiber, similar to nylon.
- Carpets with loops are typically made from olefin, such as Berber.
- Less pricey versions are usually made from synthetic materials such as nylon, olefin and polypropyline instead of wool or silk.
- Contemporary: Many contemporary rugs are made from expensive fibers like wool and silk, but you can also find them made of synthetic yarns such as acrylic, olefin, polyester, or a yarn blend.Advertisement
- Nylon is also an expensive yarn when compared to acrylic, olefin or polyester.
- Berber carpet, including carpet tiles, is typically made from one of three materials - wool, nylon or olefin.
- Because wool carpet is so expensive, most consumer-grade Berber is made from either nylon or olefin.
- Nylon and olefin Berber are much more durable and easier to clean.
- At Work Double Duty Socks are made from a blend of wool, acrylic, stretch nylon and Olefin.Advertisement
- STEARIC ACID, n-Octodecylic acid CH 3 (CH 2) 16 CO 2 H, an organic acid found as its glyceride stearin, mixed with palmitin and olefin, in most tallows (hence its name, from Gr.