Olde sentence example
- In some places at present "they neuerseuertheir lambes from their dammes "; " and the poore of the peeke (high) countreye, and such other places, where, as they vse to mylke theyr ewes, they vse to wayne theyr lambes at 12 weekes olde, and to mylke their ewes flue or syxe weekes "; but that, he observes, " is greate hurte to the ewes, and wyll cause them that they wyll not take the ramme at the tyme of the yere for pouertye, but goo barreyne."
- This first of all printed English Bibles is a small folio in German black letter, bearing the title: " Biblia, The Bible; that is, the Holy Scripture of the Olde and New Testament, faithfully and truly translated out of Douche (German) and Latyn into Englishe, M.D.XXXV."
- Food is served in the Stove Restaurant where the wooden beams and red brick create an olde worlde atmosphere.
- They retain much of the olde world charm you would expect from that era.
- While most properties within the group have an olde worlde charm, neither of them feels outdated or stuffy.Advertisement
- In Iune the bayte that breedeth in an olde fallen oke, and the great canker.
- Why do they ALWAYS describe it as " a surfeit of lampreys " all posh and Olde English so nobody can understand?
- It encompasses several campuses including those at Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth and Olde Towne Portsmouth.
- The distinct Vitamin Shoppe logo, with Ye Olde Spellingeth, is a common sight around malls and business streets in many metropolitan areas.
- Martindale's Natural market is located in Springfield, PA, in the Olde Sproul Shopping Center.Advertisement
- Leathersmith: Known as "ye olde leather shoppe," this online boutique is a one-stop shop for all of your handcrafted leather needs.
- The Olde Pink House: This site is host to several manifestations, not least the apparition of James Habersham, the original owner, who appears to staff at the house between the months of October and March.
- Other tattoo fonts include scroll work, Olde English style writing, or unique combinations of fonts.