Old-timers sentence example
- Each passing year brought the mayhem further northward, causing the old timers and the local newspaper to fret for the good old days when violence was no worse than a dog fight.
- "Us old timers need to hit the sack early," Fred lied.
- The original MUD is still remembered fondly by old-timers, but it was too good to remain locked away in a university computer.
- They are old timers of course but still sprightly and Shelley's voice is still good, and so distinctive.
- They are old timers of course but still sprightly and Shelley 's voice is still good, and so distinctive.Advertisement
- If you're in the market for some outdoor furniture give these old-timers some consideration.
- Perhaps Hank Williams Jr. and Willie Nelson would find it cost effective to find an attorney who gives group discounts to old timers with long histories of legal complications.
- Flowering quince was called Japonica by old-timers to distinguish it from fruit-bearing quince plants.
- Big names aren't just old-timers, though.