Old-scandinavian sentence example
- The old Scandinavian mythology lived in the hands of Ohlenschldger exactly as the classical Greek religion was born again in Keats.
- He adopted the idea of introducing the Old Scandinavian element into art, and even into life, still more earnestly than the older poet.
- Martin Frederik Arendt (1773-1823), the botanist and archaeologist, did much for the study of old Scandinavian records.
- Some of them were even in direct contravention of the charter; and the old Scandinavian spirit of independence was deeply wounded by the preference given to the Dutch.
- In five generations the viking settlers of Normandy had not only completely forgotten their old Scandinavian tongue, but had come to look upon those who spoke the kindred English idiom not only as aliens but as inferiors.Advertisement