Old-hat sentence example
- remix culture " more than a bit old hat.
- denigrates what is " old hat ", it won't last when it becomes old hat itself.
- More sophisticated juniors might also find the story a little old hat.
- And most readers find " remix culture " more than a bit old hat.
- An old hat and a Christmas goose are the only clues to a stolen jewel.Advertisement
- Although The Great Escape did reach number one in Britain, by 1996 Blur were old hat.
- That vampires can love was a rather revolutionary concept in '76, although it is rather old-hat now.