Old-gold sentence example
- The old gold coins, amounting to 4,550,000, had been called in 1900 8 as early as 1873: and the old silver coins have 1901 7 since been successively put out of circulation, so 1902 6 that none actually remains as legal tender but the 1903 6 thaler (3s).
- But that wont even compare with the thrill of running out on the Molineux turf wearing old gold and black.
- Alternative view here £ 20.00 / $ 37.40 Old Gold Contorted Dragon Flying dragons are one of the most powerful human protectors.
- This trail leads past old gold mines and through aspen forests.
- Placerville, California is a beautiful, old gold rush town just 39 miles east of Sacramento.Advertisement
- A little gold dust is obtained, but the old gold and other mines in the Tagale country have been, apparently, worked out.