Old-girl sentence example
- The child, an eight year old girl named Marcia Stonehurst, was still in bed at one o'clock.
- Another ecstasy death A nineteen year old girl died this week having taken ecstasy death A nineteen year old girl died this week having taken ecstasy.
- One eleven year old girl said of Lea: " She looks a bit iffy, she looks a bit awful.
- Roman Polanski had pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual intercourse with a 13 year old girl in 1977.
- In October 2004 a 15 year old girl was bitten by a rabid bat, she received no PEP.Advertisement
- The story is told by a 12-year old girl named Karana, who is the daughter of the village's chief.
- The patient, a 19 year old girl at the time, was employed by Dr. Phil at the same time he was treating her.
- If you're old enough to remember the Annie craze, Jessica was just like every other eight year old girl and longed to be the red-headed orphan adopted by "Daddy Warbucks."
- The plot of the movie centers around Lovato's character, Mitchie Torres, a 14 year old girl who dreams of becoming a singer.
- Hannah Montana is the superstar alter ego of Miley Stewart (played by Miley Cyrus, the daughter of country singer Billy Ray Cyrus), a fictional 14 year old girl and talented teen pop sensation.Advertisement
- I'm a fifteen year old girl in search of some help.
- Recently an old girl friend that I was once in love with found me online and all the old feelings for her came back.
- In this video, a three year old girl explains how she views the Star Wars megadrama.
- Look at my latest trilogy Wake, Watch and Wonder, which are about a 15 year old girl who is passionate about mathematics.
- The 12 year old girl that a youngster is 'chatting' to could turn out to me a middle aged man.Advertisement