Old-armenian sentence example
- It occupies a site of great antiquity, as the cuneiform inscriptions on the neighbouring rocks testify; it stands on the site of the old Armenian town of Pakovan.
- In old Armenian histories the name is Tavresh, which means the same.
- Mexican peasants regularly paint or tattoo a cross on their foreheads, and the old Armenian equivalent for destiny or fate is cakatagir or forehead-writing.
- Between these two great creeds the old Armenian religion was unable to hold its own; as early as AD.
- Of these the first is part of an appendix headed " of Ariston the elder " in an old Armenian codex, and taken perhaps from the lost compilations of Papias; as to the other text, it has been doubted by many critics, e.g.Advertisement