Okra sentence example
- The second crop of cabbage was starting to develop, and the okra looked good.
- Serves 1 NEXT STEPS Ever tried okra, kale or celeriac?
- The vegetable productions are less numerous, but they include sweet potatoes, cabbages, cauliflower, lettuce, beans, peas, onions, garlic, tomatoes, okra, radishes, cucumbers, couve, chuchu (Sechium edule), and aipim (Manihot aipi).
- By the time she finished mowing the lawn and picking a few tomatoes and okra, it was almost noon.
- White and sweet potatoes, yams, sweet and bitter yuccas, sago and okra, may also be mentioned.Advertisement
- You may have to fry the okra in batches.
- To boil, bring a pan of water to the boil, add the prepared okra and cook for 4-6 minutes or until tender.
- The okra serves as a thickener so you don't need to add roux to this gumbo.
- The list of seeds given for the southern states in January may now be used at the north, while for most of the southern states tender vegetables, such as egg plant, okra, sweet potatoes, melon, squash, potatoes, tomatoes, &c., may be sown and planted.
- Seeds of Lima beans, sweet corn, melon, okra, cucumbers, &c., should be sown; and sow for succession peas, spinach, lettuce, beans, radishes, &c., every ten days.Advertisement
- The okra serves as a thickener so you do n't need to add roux to this gumbo.
- Wrap your taste buds around some of these southern delicacies: cornbread, biscuits, fried chicken, fried catfish, smothered potatoes, beans and rice, okra and tomatoes, and dressing are all popular entrees.
- Because your organic okra crop may have a lower germination rate, hedge your bets by planting a few more seeds.
- Other agricultural products are sweet potatoes, cassava (manioc), yuca, yams, white potatoes, maguey, okra, peanuts, pease, all the vegetables of the hot and temperate climates, oranges, lemons, limes, bananas, plantains, figs, grapes, coco-nuts, pine-apples, strawberries, plums, guavas, breadfruit, mangoes and many others.
- The second crop of cabbage was starting to develop, and the Okra looked good.Advertisement
- The foods highest in Vitamin K are green, leafy vegetables such as kale, collard greens, spinach, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, spinach, parsley, asparagus, lettuce, endive, okra, and mustard greens.