Oilseed sentence example
- The GM beet was tolerant to glyphosate, the GM maize and oilseed rape were tolerant to glufosinate ammonium.
- She presented a paper and poster on assessment of resistance to light leaf spot and stem canker in oilseed rape cultivars.
- Asked whether or not the GM contaminated oilseed rape crops should be destroyed, 93% said yes, 7% said no.
- This was 80 times the separation distances used for crop trials of GM oilseed rape in the UK.
- Evidence for GM oilseed rape suggests that gene flow to wild relatives is very rare and that hybrids do not establish in the wild.Advertisement
- Among the crops were GM oilseed rape varieties used to produce F1 hybrids belonging to AgrEvo UK (now Aventis ).
- Wheat, oilseed rape and potatoes are the main arable crops, alongside forage maize frown for the 180 strong dairy herd.
- It may be that for oil processing to be successful, the first requirement is to grow the oilseed.
- Increasing numbers of so-called low biomass oilseed rapes now rank in the premier gross output division.
- The data from the winter oilseed rape trials are being collated now.Advertisement
- Modeling the persistence of volunteer oilseed rape (Brassica napus ). Ecological Modeling.
- It also includes detailed results for each of the four FSEs: winter-sown oilseed rape; spring-sown oilseed rape; beet; and maize.
- Across the road from the camp is the closely watched GM oilseed rape field trial.
- An announcement for winter oilseed rape sites is expected shortly.
- Three crops are involved - sugar beet, oilseed rape and fodder maize - all modified to be herbicide resistant.Advertisement
- Orson J. Gene stacking in herbicide tolerant oilseed rape: lessons from the North American experience.