Oilier sentence example
- Their skin is a lot drier and oilier due to higher sebum levels and high moisture evaporation rates.
- If you end up applying too much, you can always blot the excess with a tissue - a good practice for oilier skin types as it also absorbs some of the excess oil before the foundation has set.
- Oilier skins will need a more matte finish, while dry skins look best with a dewy shimmer foundation.
- Meals are heavier and oilier than Cantonese because most dishes are sautéed or fried before they are stewed or braised.
- Shanghai - This type of cooking is a bit heavier and oilier than Cantonese style cooking, and citrus fruits are also popular in the cuisine.Advertisement
- Skin gets oilier, and the voice continues to deepen.
- A man's skin is thicker, oilier, has larger pores, and is more inclined to sweat than a woman's skin.
- If you have occasional or regular acne and you recently turned 30, you may have noticed that your skin has become drier in some places and oilier in others.
- Some ingredients make skin oilier and cause acne breakouts to flare up.