Oilfields sentence example
- The great oilfields of the Indian empire are in Burma, which supplies 98% of the total output.
- The occurrence of commercially valuable petroleum is, however, comparatively limited, hitherto exploited deposits being confined to rocks younger than the Cambrian and older than the Quaternary, while the majority of developed oilfields have been discovered north of the equator.
- The rotary system of drilling which is in general use in the oilfields of the coastal plain of Texas is a modification of that invented Rotary by Fauvelle in 1845, and used in the early years of the R .
- In 1909 a well was opened in the southern oilfields whose yield was equal to the best American product.
- He has booby trapped the dams on Iraq's two great rivers and he may have done the same to Iraq's oilfields.Advertisement
- He has booby trapped the dams on Iraq 's two great rivers and he may have done the same to Iraq 's oilfields.