Oil resistant sentence example
- You can further narrow a search if you need boots that are electrical hazard certified, waterproof and insulated or slip and oil resistant.
- They feature sturdy but comfortable Folklore leather, an abrasion and oil-resistant outsole, and various comfort and safety features to keep you working at your best.
- They are made of full grain leather on the uppers, have a full cushion sock liner and an oil-resistant rubber outsole.
- The Charger is a street hiking boot with the convenient side pocket and what is described as a "direct attached Euro construction PU/TPU oil-resistant outsole."
- It features a leather and camo fabric upper, Thinsulate insulation and the PU/TPU oil-resistant outsole.Advertisement