Oil-refinery sentence example
- The mud from the Ysel furnishes the material for large brick-works and potteries; there are also a celebrated manufactory of stearine candles, a yarn factory, an oil refinery and cigar factories.
- Other important industries include the making of boilers, steam-engines, locomotives, anchors, chain-cables, sailcloth, ropes, paper, woollen and worsted goods, besides general engineering, an aluminium factory, a flax-spinning mill, distilleries and an oil-refinery.
- Among the manufactures of Alton are iron and glass ware, miners' tools, shovels, coal-mine cars, flour, and agricultural implements; and there are a large oil refinery and a large lead smelter.
- The result was the spontaneous blockade of an oil refinery which led to the blockade of an oil refinery which led to the blockades of September 2000.
- Our Malaysian client operates a large oil refinery in Malaysia.Advertisement
- The BP oil refinery in Texas City is the third largest refinery in the US.
- This involved a trip through a huge oil refinery.
- West of Bo'ness the south side of the Forth is dominated by the major oil refinery at Grangemouth.
- The CPC operates three oil refinery plants with a total refining capacity of 770,000 barrels per day.