Oil-painting sentence example
- On the walls of the chief council chambers are a magnificent series of oil-paintings by Tintoretto and other less able Venetians - among them Tintoretto's masterpiece, "Bacchus and Ariadne," and his enormous picture of Paradise, the largest oil-painting in the world.
- About the same time he had lessons in drawing and in oil painting from Runciman.
- Ian Curtis June 2005 oil on box canvas 30 x 24 inches Original oil painting of Singer ian curtis, done as a commission.
- On 27 th December 2005 she was gifted an original oil painting by the artist Steve Grimmond of Dundee.
- These may be seen in an old oil painting of the church.Advertisement
- Also worth noting were Caroline Fulton's Gorillas, and Peter Flanagan's impressive oil painting of Evening Shoppers.
- Education and biography Studied oil painting with Betty Savage in Polson, Mt., with Joan Mason in St. Ignatius, Mt.
- When taken correctly, advanced shooters can make an ordinary waterfall look like an oil painting.
- "Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all."
- The newer imported designs now include a more European feel, often with the look of a vintage oil painting.Advertisement
- If you've already dabbled in watercolors or acrylic painting, it's time to expand your horizons and learn a few basic oil painting techniques.
- However, oil painting doesn't have to be difficult.
- Acrylic and oil paints are non-flammable, but brushes, palette knifes, and oil painting mediums are considered hazardous.