Oic sentence example
- The OIC had advertised for parties interested on developing and constructing a trans-shipment container hub in Scapa Flow.
- Orkney maritime museum on the cards Orkney could get its own maritime museum, with the OIC looking at three possible sites.
- Housing windfall for OIC Orkney Islands Council has received a £ 3 million pound windfall for housing.
- All the necessary information as to what qualifies a taxpayer for an OIC option, the forms involved and further assistance can be found for free on the IRS Web site.
- The IRS always makes the final determination on who is accepted for this option, regardless of promised negotiation tactics, and whether the $150 OIC filing fee can be waived.Advertisement
- The agency also encourages individuals to seek the advice of a tax attorney, CPA or enrolled agent to explain the OIC filing process, as there are many reputable tax assistants that will do this for a nominal fee.
- Otherwise known as an OIC, this is a final option that requires an application and IRS approval to allow a taxpayer to resolve the debt for less than the amount owed, only after other payment options have failed for one reason or another.