Ohm's law sentence example
- But the ions of an electrolytic solution can move independently through the liquid, even when no current flows, as the consequences of Ohm's law indicate.
- Ohm in 1827, and since known as Ohm's Law.
- Clerk Maxwell and George Chrystal that Ohm's law is true, within the limits of experimental error, even when the currents are so powerful as almost to fuse the conducting wire.
- We conclude by applying Ohm's law that the electromotive force, E, of the thermocouple may be approximately represented for small differences of temperature by the formula E=CR=p(t-t').
- To find the dc collector current, measure the dc voltage across the emitter resistor and use ohm's law.Advertisement