Oftenest sentence example
- She has oftenest advised and helped me in my progress through college.
- The remainder of the House, about 250 deputies, scarcely belonged to any definite party, but voted oftenest with the Left, as the Left was the most powerful.
- Such is oftenest the young man's introduction to the forest, and the most original part of himself.
- Still the cannon balls continued regularly to whistle and flop onto the ice and into the water and oftenest of all among the crowd that covered the dam, the pond, and the bank.
- The previous autumn, the hunting, "Uncle," and the Christmas holidays spent with Nicholas at Otradnoe were what she recalled oftenest and most painfully.Advertisement
- The last of these clauses was the one oftenest invoked by Federal legal officers.