Offstage sentence example
- If you're eliminated, step offstage with good grace.
- Several times, she walked offstage before finishing a show.
- Early on in his musical career, Ian Curtis was diagnosed with epilepsy, and his dancing style onstage rather disturbingly mirrored the fits he would have offstage.
- If you prefer working with guests offstage, then consider a spot as a cruise director, a youth leader or a party planner.
- She was sometimes booed offstage by her fans who were disappointed at her sloppy showing.Advertisement