Offsetting sentence example
- Cost of offsetting it: £ 29.10 which contributes toward building a small-scale hydro, where energy is generated by water, in Bulgaria.
- This conventional wisdom reflects an outdated preoccupation with the current account which ignores offsetting capital movements.
- The tax liability is calculated by offsetting the property related expenses against the rental income.
- A very good one is at the website connected with Al Gore's award-winning documentary An Inconvenient Truth, where you can quickly calculate your impact and then check out tips on reducing or offsetting it.
- Trees absorb carbon from the atmosphere, therefore the principle of carbon offsetting is to plant trees that will absorb some of the carbon that you have generated.Advertisement
- For modern showers, look for ceramic tiles in new sizes such as 4 x 12-inches and stack the rectangular tiles on top of one another, rather than offsetting them.
- There are additional options for offsetting the costs of college, too.
- Another problem with fast food is that when you're chowing down empty calories, you're offsetting the good food that you could otherwise be eating in its place.