Officiates sentence example
- He also acts as registrar of births, deaths and marriages, and officiates at civil marriages.
- An ordained missionary, supported by the royal bounty, regularly officiates for this district; there is also a chapel for Roman Catholics.
- officiates alleged to have been caused by the negligence of the referee in not officiating the scrum properly.
- sittings for 160 persons; the vicar of Headington officiates.
- All Saints ' chapel, New Headington, erected in 1870, has sittings for 160 persons; the vicar of Headington officiates.Advertisement
- For some faiths, outdoor weddings are not suitable, and different officiates may have different preferences.
- Being more boisterous at these two times in the wedding is more acceptable than during the ceremony for couples who do not want to cause any conflict with parents, religious officiates, or each other.