Officialism sentence example
- Landstrasse may be described as the district of officialism; here too are the British and German embassies.
- Yet the conscientious tradition of Prussian officialism accomplished much in the way of administrative reform.
- The bureaucracy and the law courts had therefore become a network of German-speaking officialism extending over the whole country; no one had any share in the government.
- The English rule, if often weak, had never proved tyrannical, and they had a great dread of French taxes and French officialism.
- The edict of Caracalla, at the beginning of the 3rd century, by conferring the right of citizenship on all the inhabitants of the empire, completed an assimilation for which commercial relations, schools, a taste for officialism, and the adaptability and quick intelligence of the race had already made preparation.Advertisement