Office-building sentence example
- You worked for the contractor who built the World Wide office building in Scranton so you were at the opening dedication party there.
- The University block (an office building owned by Syracuse University), the Union Building, the Onondaga county savings bank and the Syracuse savings bank are among the most notable business structures; and the Onondaga, the Vanderbilt House and the Yates and St Cloud hotels are the principal hotels.
- The high Frick Office building has exterior walls of white granite; in its main hall is a stainedglass window by John La Farge representing Fortune and her wheel.
- During this period the traditional intermixture of workplace and dwelling was replaced by a new pattern dominated by the specialized office building.
- The Head Office building has access to all learning areas and a stair lift to the upper mezzanine.Advertisement
- Doxford International Business Park, Sunderland is the first speculatively constructed office building to incorporate building-integrated photovoltaics.
- The old coffee tavern next to the Post Office building came down along with the main station building including its Victorian arches.
- He works from home and has a night job remotely monitoring real-time security cameras after hours at an office building.
- Consider claddings for a bespoke or consistent appearance Modular office building is NOT restrictive in terms of design or layout.
- The surgeon's office building was adjacent to the hospital building, so it was easy for him to visit his recovering patients.Advertisement
- The executive board met to decide how much they should tender the old office building for.
- Soon after this, the world's first commercial office building to be powered by the sun - the Bridgers-Paxton Building in Albuquerque, New Mexico, was built.
- Power walking is easy to do inside or around your office building during the workday.
- Motion sensor lights-For added peace of mind, consider purchasing motion sensor lighting to light up the perimeter of your home or office building.
- Shoot the jumping enemy atop the burning office building to get the skull.Advertisement
- Car Talk is recorded at the "Dewey, Cheetham, and Howe" office building in Harvard Square.
- The old office building was converted into a microbrewery and restaurant with seating on nine floors, and is all exposed brick walls and hardwood floors.