Off-the-table sentence example
- Jonathan knocked a lamp off the table and it shattered.
- Now the million dollar offer is off the table.
- He mopped coffee off the table.
- Impatiently waiting for her longtime surgeon, she pushed herself off the table and crossed to the desk, where a small folder sat.
- Katie snagged the perfume off the table as the two brothers neared and eased off the chair, placing it between her and them.Advertisement
- Carmen cleaned off the table and loaded the dishes in the dishwasher before retiring to her new bedroom.
- Get your chin off the table.
- I was even entrusted with the car of my own intestines which I gently held to prevent them slipping off the table.
- mommy sighs then picks up all the plates off the table along with all the placemats.
- Instead of keeping still, so I could eat him comfortably, he trembled so with fear that he fell off the table into a big vase that was standing on the floor.Advertisement
- Because I did tell her that I would clear it off the table.
- For most parents, the idea of buying organic underwear for a little boy is off the table.
- This causes the frog to jump off the table.