Off-the-grid sentence example
- Living in off the grid homes is an aspiration for many people interested in green living.
- The FBI can fill you in better when they get here but this guy's been off the grid since he was released from prison last summer.
- Or that taste like meat, taking pastureland off the grid.
- It was in the 1970s, during another energy crisis, that a less expensive solar cell was developed, making solar power more realistic for navigation systems, railroad crossings and other areas far off the grid.
- As more local governments get serious about saving power, more help will be available to get the individual homeowner off the grid.Advertisement
- Instead of consuming energy from the grid, off the grid homes will generate their own energy supply.
- Solar power - Many off the grid homes use solar power as one of their main energy supplies.
- There are many advantages of off the grid living, as well as many disadvantages.
- There are often large support networks that are available to off the grid home owners.
- The site of a home that is suitable for off the grid living is important.Advertisement
- There are often planning issues which may make it difficult for an off the grid house to be built in an urban area.
- Consumers can also benefit from a system that takes them off-the-grid.
- Another thing to remember is that electric bills continue to increase year after year, whereas an off-the-grid home won't feel the economic impact of higher monthly power bills.
- The colors go from White-absence of green, to Forest Green-which includes living off the grid.
- Use your computer to make a blank calendar grid or print off the grid from the Calendar Printables Web site.Advertisement