Off-the-cuff sentence example
- These quaint wedding chapels are usually decorated and ready to go for an off-the-cuff informal wedding.
- You don't want to write one off the cuff as you apply for each job online.
- Romantic adventures, which are traditional, are that way because couples enjoy them and find them natural.But when couples, married or not, are strapped for time, cash and ideas, it may be time to get a little creative and off the cuff.
- No writer, poet or otherwise, has ever started his or her career off the cuff.
- That said, Virgos are often quite careful with their words; it is rare for this man to say anything off the cuff.Advertisement
- An intricate knowledge of the sports world and madcap off-the-cuff comedy has established them as a totally unique commodity in the events market.
- Wedding vows are never a speech to be made off the cuff.
- His conservative views have drawn a wide audience, while his off-the-cuff remarks bring equal amounts of criticism.