Off-the-beaten-track sentence example
- adventurous travelers out there who want to get well off the beaten track.
- above the average level, and so loose that men and quadrupeds stepping off the beaten track sink as if in snow.
- A nice off the beaten track walk overlooking the estuary above sleepy Salcombe.
- sleepy little villages off the beaten track.
- More realistic for most travelers might be a visit to an island that is really off the beaten track.Advertisement
- Falling for an angel in Venezuela The world's highest waterfall lies far off the beaten track.
- There are also many sleepy little villages off the beaten track.
- Falling for an angel in Venezuela The world 's highest waterfall lies far off the beaten track.
- Wolf Creek: Wolf Creek is too far off the beaten track to make it a destination resort.
- It also makes the climate and terroir of the Sonoma Coast interesting for Pinot Noir that's off the beaten track of others in California.Advertisement
- There's also Temecula in Southern California that has a long history of winemaking but it's off the beaten track and doesn't have the magnetic appeal like Napa does or even Monterey.
- If You Have to Cry, Go Outside was published by Harper Collins and features advice specifically for women about choosing careers off the beaten track and finding the confidence to go their own way.