Off-stage sentence example
- flounces off stage in the middle of live sets?
- portrayed by an actor who performs off-stage in front of a video camera.
- skulk off stage left at this point, but not so on the PPT.
- The normal manner would be to skulk off stage left at this point, but not so on the PPT.
- The orchestration includes off-stage trumpets, horns and timpani.Advertisement
- The English comic actor, the late Sid James, typified the type on and off stage and was typecast in such roles.
- Like a deer caught in the headlights, Simpson did a quick dance jig before slinking off stage.
- His microphone was cut off and Cook walked off stage angry, leaving his fans confused.
- Organizers quickly turned off the lights and Mariah ran off stage.
- Some say the tiger sensed that Roy was having a mini-stroke and attempted to carry him off stage to safety, while others say that a group of women sitting in the front row were getting too close to the stage when Roy tripped and fell.Advertisement
- After a few words were exchanged, Melissa quietly returned Jason's engagement ring and walked off stage and out of Jason's life.
- So, Molly and Jason walked off stage to go get reacquainted with one another.
- A visibly upset Simpson has been shown on news networks, quickly trying to finish the song so she can get off stage.
- Comedian and actress Kathy Griffin stars in this docu-drama that focuses on her life on and off stage.
- Fantasia's off stage struggles have always kept her and her personal stories in the spotlight.Advertisement