Off-piste sentence example
- When skiing off piste or ski touring there may be an element of increased risk.
- Advanced Possibly limited tho there are some testing mogul runs and good off-piste and trips to the neighboring resort of Arcalis.
- The best way to cover this annual shindig is to go, as " Le Shack " puts it, right off piste.
- If you wish to ski off-piste, we can recommend a suitable ski off-piste, we can recommend a suitable ski school class or an accredited local mountain guide.
- When skiing off piste or skiing off piste or ski touring there may be an element of increased risk.Advertisement
- Suits high mileage cruisers, beginners, families, and off-piste skiers.
- The snow, on the other hand, has been of more interest to those crystal gazing types, than the off piste skiers.
- With such a shallow snowpack, and low temperatures, the off piste was getting pretty sugary and rotten.
- Zao ski resort has dozens of slopes suitable for all levels as well as a huge, long piste and some brilliant off-piste terrain.
- If you wish to ski off-piste, we can recommend a suitable ski school class or an accredited local mountain guide.Advertisement
- Their three-day clinic focuses on steep and off-piste skiing.
- The Remarkables are famous for their sunny bowls and off-piste skiing.