Off-licence sentence example
- Terbinafine is not licensed for treatment of fungal scalp infection, but it is commonly used off-licence for this condition.
- A pub quiz team tackled a pair of armed men to the ground after they attempted to rob an off-licence.
- The Village Students ' Shop sells a full range of groceries and foodstuffs, stationery and also has a small off-licence.
- They then decided to walk to North Parade (the row of shops off Greyfriars) to visit the off-licence.
- Other Services The Student Shop in Dunelm House includes an off-licence, offering top-quality Threshers ' products at affordable prices.Advertisement
- Welcome to the Last Orders page, Last orders is a beautifully presented online off-licence.
- Anyway, I stopped off at the local off-licence to buy a bottle of red wine to console myself.
- Next working day delivery Tesco - Britains biggest online grocery retailer The Drink Shop - Europe's leading on-line off-licence and drinks gift service.