Off-licence sentence example
- examine why food is such a risk for off-licence chains.
- Terbinafine is not licensed for treatment of fungal scalp infection, but it is commonly used off-licence for this condition.
- A pub quiz team tackled a pair of armed men to the ground after they attempted to rob an off-licence.
- The Village Students ' Shop sells a full range of groceries and foodstuffs, stationery and also has a small off-licence.
- They then decided to walk to North Parade (the row of shops off Greyfriars) to visit the off-licence.Advertisement
- Other Services The Student Shop in Dunelm House includes an off-licence, offering top-quality Threshers ' products at affordable prices.
- off-licence run first by Upex and then Milton.
- Welcome to the Last Orders page, Last orders is a beautifully presented online off-licence.
- Anyway, I stopped off at the local off-licence to buy a bottle of red wine to console myself.
- Next working day delivery Tesco - Britains biggest online grocery retailer The Drink Shop - Europe's leading on-line off-licence and drinks gift service.Advertisement
- off-licence chain with all its alcohol.
- off-licence owners have also needed a firm talking to.
- off-licence shop and a sweet shop.
- off-licence sales.
- off-licence premises under the new Licensing Act.Advertisement
- off-licence managers about their responsibilities when they apply to have their licenses renewed.