Off-kilter sentence example
- Echo The World (We Live In) has a ramshackle charm, off-kilter melodies and delightfully crisp vocals abound.
- Their sound includes off-kilter lyrics, blues guitar jangle and wailing harmonica, low down funky drums and fat jazz double bass.
- Off-kilter, absurd and short, much of the humor of the Internet can be found in video format on popular social video websites like YouTube and Vimeo.
- Since many of our superficial aspects were so off-kilter, we were more compelled to put our attention on what actually mattered.
- If the idea of monkeys trapped in giant balls seems a bit odd, you know just what to expect from this slightly off-kilter game.Advertisement
- The Abominable Dr. Phibes is the tale of an off-kilter man in pursuit of the doctors that had a role in his wife's death.