Off-duty sentence example
- Thanks. Since your radio isn't on, I'm guessing you're off duty.
- Once in a while, I'm off duty and a call comes to someone else but I think the tipster person maybe knows my hours, 'cause it's rare another girl has to answer.
- You, sir, are officially off duty.
- Winston didn't press for details—thankfully—and Dean made no mention of taking time for an off-duty trip to Scranton.
- In these statistics, the third item, " other persons," includes post office and customs officials and other persons connected with the railway service, as well as railway officers and servants off duty.Advertisement
- He didn't even mention the incident until he was coming off duty nor did he write down the plate number so I could run it.
- You're an off-duty serial killer with an affinity for weapons with blades who believes in imaginary creatures and takes the time to talk to crazy women lying on the beach.
- Winston didn't press for detailsâ€”thankfullyâ€”and Dean made no mention of taking time for an off-duty trip to Scranton.
- Sometimes they are junior hospital doctors (now reasonably paid) but nevertheless earning extra by working in their off duty time.
- An off-duty policeman saw someone and " believed his behavior to be suspect, " said an on-duty police spokey.Advertisement
- She would also have told another pediatric registrar, who was about to take over responsibility when she went off duty.
- It won't be long now before I am off duty.
- Emergency tracheotomy performed by an off-duty nurse in her front yard.
- Hire several off-duty lifeguards to watch swimmers.