Off-color sentence example
- This comedy is rated PG-13 for language and off color humor.
- The Shrek Belch game caters to the child who is entertained by off-color humor.
- Ribald or off-color jokes that may be offensive to parents, grandparents, or guests.
- You do not want to include any off-color jokes or wit that makes fun of the religious holiday.
- Its topics vary from whether it is permissible to kill a tyrant to whether it is permissible to kill a tyrant to whether it is permissible to tell off-color jokes at dinner parties.Advertisement
- And on April 23, 2007, she told some off-color jokes while emceeing the New York Women in Communications Matrix Awards luncheon, comments that stunned some of the audience.
- You can gather up a bunch of cooking or gardening magazines for this project or you can go online and print off color pictures of different types of vegetables.
- Devilish free e-cards are the perfect way to make someone laugh with a bit of off-color humor or send your loved one a naughty greeting.
- Although rules of etiquette and "netiquette" are much more relaxed in current times than in years past, it's still a good idea to limit cards with off-color or devilish humor to people you know very well.
- The following sites either specialize in devilish humor in their e-cards, or have good collections of cards with off-color and naughty humor.Advertisement
- Like the celebrity roasts, a graduation roast would involve people telling embarrassing stories about the graduate, although with fewer off-color jokes than are found in celebrity roasts.
- A soccer referee jersey is often off color from the team jerseys and features stripes running along the sleeves and body of the shirt.
- Not everyone will appreciate an off-color or vulgar gift, and the gift should be something they will find funny rather than embarrassing.