Oeuvres sentence example
- This was first printed in the Nouvelles de la republique des lettres (January 1685) and, as Vie de Corneille, was included in all the editions of Fontenelle's OEuvres.
- See also Geoffroy's article "Une Autobiographie de Guichardin d'apres ses oeuvres inedites," in the Revue des-deux mondes (1st of February 1874).
- Carl Sprengel, cited by Professor Edward Morren in his biographical sketch entitled Charles de l'Escluse, sa vie et ses oeuvres, states that the potato was introduced from Santa Fe into England by John Hawkins in 1563 (Garten Zeitung, 1805, p. 346).
- Here deduction comes into play to show the dependence of one term upon the others; and, in the case of a long chain of intervening links, the ' Geometrie, OEuvres, xi.
- Amongst these are Estat des fideles apres la mort; Sur l'oraison dominicale; Du mdrite des oeuvres; Traits de la justification; and paraphrases of books of the Old and New Testament.Advertisement