Oestrogens sentence example
- conjugated oestrogens (equine ); estradiol; and estriol.
- oestrogens mimic the female hormone estrogen, abnormal levels of which are linked to the growth of cancer.
- They are able to compete for binding sites with circulating oestrogens of most mammals.
- Dose and duration relationships have not been outlined in detail and conjugated equine oestrogens have been used as the predominant estrogen.
- oestrogens of oral contraceptive pills containing synthetic estrogen are consumed every day.Advertisement
- oestrogens some evidence that estrogen deficiency is a risk factor for Alzheimer's disease.
- It's known that plant oestrogens in soya products like tofu can help.
- intestinal uptake of zinc is impaired by oestrogens (found in beer!
- Intestinal uptake of zinc is impaired by oestrogens (found in beer !