Oesophagitis sentence example
- Over 40% of patients with oesophagitis do not have oral candidiasis (Bonacini et al 1991 ).
- erosive oesophagitis there are organic changes, such as erosion of the lining of the esophagus or even ulceration.
- reflux oesophagitis should be treated with 40 mg once daily.
- Patients with reflux oesophagitis should be treated with 40 mg once daily.
- There was, however, no significant difference in the frequency of oesophagitis or rate of stricture formation.Advertisement
- C., et al. "Successful medical treatment of two patients with eosinophilic oesophagitis."