Oecd sentence example
- They only consist of components that are considered readily biodegradable according to OECD criteria.
- Central Banking Publications has compiled some figures for a group of countries (mainly OECD) using central banking Publications has compiled some figures for a group of countries (mainly OECD) using central banks ' annual reports.
- The question the OECD Guidelines seek to address is: How can multinational enterprises operate in harmony with local practice?
- By 1992 world indebtedness exceeded even the total gross domestic product of the richest (OECD) countries.
- The oecd is remarkably sanguine about the immediate world outlook, believing that there will be recovery after a dip this year.Advertisement
- Among 55 to 64 year-olds, Britain is ranked thirteenth among the thirty OECD nations.
- Work is ongoing within OECD with respect to inhalation toxicology study guidelines.