Odds and ends sentence example
odds and ends
- At the end of the Napoleonic wars Portugal had Macao and Goa, Holland Java, Sumatra and other islands, France some odds and ends in India, while England emerged with Hong Kong, Singapore, Ceylon and a free hand in India.
- But in 1813 Baden joined the coalition, and since then that nation created of odds and ends (de brit et de broc) and always handsomely treated by us, had not ceased to take a leading part in the struggles against our country.
- It will be seen that the compiler of the volume on which so much depends had to go back fully a century, with little else to guide him but odds and ends in the way of publications and tradition.
- After her parents have taken out the gift items from the newborn baby gift baskets, they can use the storage cube to house books, toys, and other baby odds and ends.
- Gifts are focused around the baby's needs, the nursery décor, and other odds and ends that are baby related.Advertisement
- Known as the Baker Odds and Ends stores, they carry Baker items that have either been overstocked, discontinued, or perhaps purchased and returned from other locations.
- Do you have many odds and ends that you want to keep track of?
- Store jewelry and all kinds of accessory odds and ends in this organizer that hangs over the door.
- Shops who specialize in odds and ends are a good source of material.
- Being small items, a pair of booties can be made from odds and ends of scraps.Advertisement
- Fill a piñata with gifts: for a creative party gift, take a piñata and fill it with odds and ends that the retiree might appreciate.