Oddest sentence example
- Many of the oddest sightings were, he believed, hoaxes often perpetrated by journalists short of copy in the silly season.
- terminate abnormally cause all kinds of mess lying around the oddest places.
- Quite often programs that terminate abnormally cause all kinds of mess lying around the oddest places.
- North-Eastern - This is where some of the oddest dishes by western standards are found.
- Perhaps the oddest makeover reality TV series of all, Bridalplasty pits women against each other in a competition to win plastic surgery procedures.Advertisement
- Religion is oppressive and omnipresent, and in the oddest variation from our universe, every human being has a 'familiar' called a daemon, an animal-shaped being that is always with them and to which they are tightly bonded.
- p. 322 (" [the] marriage of heathen practice and monotheistic use is one of the oddest and saddest features of the whole priestly code "), cf.
- In his reply to the secretary on the 18th of January 1672, Newton writes: " I desire that in your next letter you would inform me for what time the society continue their weekly meetings; because, if they continue them for any time, I am purposing them to be considered of and examined an account of a philosophical discovery, which induced me to the making of the said telescope, and which I doubt not but will prove much more grateful than the communication of that instrument being in my judgment the oddest if not the most considerable detection which hath hitherto been made into the operations of nature."