Oddball sentence example
- For once, she hoped Ully's oddball experiment didn.t let her down.
- These days I just hear the occasional oddball mentioning white rabbits - why is that?
- Here, ace tenor saxophonist Mick Beck incorporates an amplified bassoon into an outing that defies even the most oddball stereotypes.
- The shop has a great range of fish currently available including several oddball and rare species.
- The newspapers at that time were quite complimentary, they viewed him as an oddball who might just have come up with something good.Advertisement
- Once in a while you find something genuinely oddball, a sort of trove, an undreamt-of curiosity.
- Has swept across another insect oddball too tired to.
- For the humorous individuals among us, they offer a selection of oddball cards and different funny t-shirts to purchase each week.
- It's that oddball stuffed animal mounted over the bar of a jackrabbit with antelope horns.
- Apparently a roogle is the Australian equivalent of an American jackelope and it's an oddball animal with a kangaroo's bottom torso and a bald eagle's head.Advertisement
- The Semillon adds femininity, with melon and floral attributes and some other oddball but seductive bits.
- The most common way of measuring auditory discrimination with P300 is the oddball paradigm, in which a series of low-frequency auditory stimuli is randomly interspersed with high-frequency stimuli.