Odd-numbers sentence example
- ~ t is operation was performed in the head, only the result being written down, and to facilitate it tables were drawn up of the division of 2 by odd numbers.
- The multiples of 2 (including 1.2) are called even numbers; other numbers are odd numbers.
- You must then proceed downstream closed up in a double line, even numbers on the Surrey side, odd numbers on Middlesex.
- In design, odd numbers work better than even numbers.
- The odd numbers create greater interest and contrast.Advertisement
- The odd numbers are said to be yin and are made up of male energy.
- Getting separate pieces allows you to buy odd numbers and select only the items you want.