Odd-jobs sentence example
- Her string of odd jobs included stagehand, graphic artist and spotlight operator.
- He then undertook odd jobs in the film and advertising industries before becoming a telex operator at an American stock broking firm.
- Waiting tables, being a personal assistant, or other odd jobs are also typically given to teens.
- He ended up travelling around Australia, working odd jobs for spending money.
- Downey Jr.'s, story is much like other struggling actors' stories, in that he worked as a busboy at a restaurant and other odd jobs while auditioning for various film and stage roles.Advertisement
- Another option for a young person looking for work is to offer to do odd jobs that homeowners simply don't have time to look after on their own.
- In Los Angeles, Kelly tried shopping around a demo album while doing odd jobs.
- Larson dedicated 7 years to the writing of Rent, working odd jobs and waiting tables to support himself.
- He worked odd jobs after leaving high school, including delivering papers for the Jersey Observer and as a riveter at a local shipyard.
- He was brought into the family business as a custodian and secretary, answering phones and doing odd jobs around the shop.Advertisement
- Jeff - Jeff started doing odd jobs for pocket money at the age of ten, washing trucks and doing light work around the shop.
- He also did odd jobs around the shop for extra money and began working full time for his father at the age of 19.