Octuplets sentence example
- Of course, it is logistically easier for a mom of octuplets to simply bottle feed, since breastfeeding eight babies would take most, if not all, of each day.
- Since one newborn can go through ten to fifteen diapers every day, octuplets could require up to 180 diaper changes each day.
- After the octuplets become a bit older, mom and the nannies will have to try to get the kids into some type of routine.
- Since children in daycare centers may not receive adequate attention and stimulation to develop fully, even more help would be needed for a set of octuplets.
- With six children under the age of ten already at home, Suleman gave birth to octuplets in January, 2009.Advertisement
- Soon after the octuplets were born, rumors began to circulate that Octomom would be seeking a reality TV show along the same lines as the Gosselins of Jon and Kate Plus 8.
- The show was a somewhat sensational look at the family, complete with footage from the frenzied hospital delivery room where the octuplets were born.
- Suleman made headlines in January 2009 when she gave birth to octuplets.
- Shortly after the birth of the octuplets, Suleman was labeled "Octomom" in the media.
- Octomom became famous when she gave birth to the world's longest surviving set of octuplets on January 26, 2009.Advertisement
- She underwent heavy fertility treatments to become pregnant with the octuplets.
- Many people speculate that the octuplets are Suleman's meal ticket and that the main reason she continued to have more babies was to make herself famous.
- Octomom caught media attention after giving birth to octuplets in January, 2009.
- The octuplets all survived, making it only the second successful live birth of octuplets in the United States.
- The first question many people asked after Nadya Suleman's babies were born was, "what comes after octuplets?"Advertisement
- This means that a set of octuplets will be born extremely early and will be at high risk of having all the problems that go along with prematurity.