Octuple sentence example
- It seems almost as though this branch had reached its limit, and as though any further developments can only be a question of duplication of the existing facilities so as to print from a greater number of cylinders than, say, an octuple machine.
- When presses are made in double width a two-reel machine is known as a quadruple, a three-reel as a sextuple, and a four-reel as an octuple machine.
- Double sextuple and double octuple machines are made, having six and eight reels respectively.
- octuple sculls.
- The double octuple machines (fig.Advertisement
- - Hoe's Double Octuple Rotary Machine.