Octopuses sentence example
- Common octopuses are only rarely discovered even off the south-western coasts.
- The Cephalopoda are a class of highly evolved mollusks that include the cuttlefishes, squids and octopuses.
- The cape is blue and features a shark showing all his teeth, and a number of smaller fish and octopuses along with the phrase, "Bite me."
- In these settings, the family can enjoy seeing specimen such as coral reefs, octopuses, exotic fish, sea urchins, starfish, jellyfish, sea turtles, seaweed, kelp, and mollusks.
- Olive oil is manufactured, and the fisheries are important, notably those of sponges and of octopuses (exported to Greece).Advertisement