Ocelot sentence example
- In the typical form the total length may reach 4 ft.; the average measurement of the Ocelot (Felis pardalis).
- The ocelot is essentially a forest cat, and a ready climber; its disposition is said to be fierce and bloodthirsty but in confinement it becomes tame and playful.
- It is the northernmost home of the armadillo, ocelot, jaguar, red and grey cats, and the spiny pocket mouse, and in southern Texas especially it is visited by several species of tropical birds.
- These animals, together with the smaller ocelot, have a wide geographical range, and are very numerous in the valley of the Magdalena.
- In 2005 some adventurous members explored the submarine ocelot in dry dock at Chatham, successfully negotiating all the hatches.Advertisement
- The submarine Ocelot may not be suitable for those visitors with less severe mobility impairments because of its steep ladders and hatches.
- There are at least 13 wildlife species in the park known to be globally threatened including black caiman, giant otter and ocelot.
- Old friends Revolver Ocelot, Otacon, and Meryl make reappearances.
- The Hare (or Rabbit), Monkey, Dog and Serpent reappeared without change; for the Tiger, Crocodile and Hen, unknown in America, the Ocelot, Lizard and Eagle were substituted as analogous.6 The Aztec calendar dated from the 7th century; but the zodiacal tradition embodied by it was doubtless much more ancient.