Oceanside sentence example
- Five-time Grammy winner Shania Twain tied the knot on New Year's Day 2011 with Swiss businessman Frederic Thiebaud in a private, oceanside ceremony in Puerto Rico.
- Whether you're having your ceremony at the beach or you just want to bring the oceanside to your own little town, beach themed wedding cake toppers are a must.
- Brides often go in search of Southern California beach wedding packages when they dream of an oceanside ceremony where the weather cooperates and local points of interest are in abundance.
- The comedic actor was arrested in Oceanside, California and charged with the attempted murder of his girlfriend.
- With its sandy beaches and oceanside accommodations, it is the perfect place to go and watch the Portuguese Water Dog trials.Advertisement
- If you are searching for sparkling glass tile for your next home improvement project, look no further than Oceanside Glass Tile.
- Oceanside Glass Tile pioneered the American development of handcrafted glass tile.
- There are two very helpful tools on the Oceanside Glass Tile website: the Custom Blend Tool and Custom Gradient Tool, which offer customers the ability to have an idea of what their design will look like before they order the tiles.
- Buy this skirt and be the main event either pool side or oceanside!
- Personalized beach towels make a unique gift for everyone in your wedding party, especially if you are planning to celebrate your nuptials in an outdoor oceanside ceremony.Advertisement
- Private Practice episodes follow the lives and work of the physicians at Oceanside Wellness Group in Los Angeles, California.
- Addison formally resigns from Seattle Grace and makes a permanent move to Los Angeles, getting a job at Santa Monica's Oceanside Wellness Center.
- While she left her ex-husband and the uncertainty at Seattle Grace behind, she seems to have found only more of the same at Oceanside Wellness Center, not being able to settle into any relationship for more than just a short time.