Oceangoing sentence example
- The city is accessible to oceangoing ships of 16 ft.
- Oceangoing steamers find ample accommodation.
- The Fulda, navigable for 63 m., and the Werra, 38 m., above the point where they unite, form by their junction the Weser, which has a course of 271 m., and receives as navigable tributaries the Aller, the Leine from Hanover, and some smaller streams. Oceangoing steamers, however, cannot get as far as Bremen, and unload at Bremerhaven.
- The oceangoing foreign trade of the country is carried wholly in foreign vessels, for the regular lines of which Guayaquil is a principal port of call.
- With dedicated events and like-minded individuals, not only will cruisers discover the joys of an oceangoing vacation, but they may make new friends or find that special someone sailing into the sunset with them.Advertisement
- Royal Caribbean hires individuals from around the world regardless of nationality or citizenship, and the types of jobs the company offers are seemingly endless, including both oceangoing and land-based opportunities.
- The idea of cruise ship disasters happening on your next oceangoing vacation can seem frightening, but in reality these incidents are rare and the cruise ship is well prepared to handle emergency situations.
- A cruise along the Mississippi River is a unique, enchanting experience very unlike the more popular oceangoing cruises.