Oceanfront sentence example
- Xander felt her grow tenser as they were waved down the long driveway, towards the oceanfront building.
- They treasure stride at a time the all-suite oceanfront shops and a. To settle into in a cart.
- For example, if you are visiting the beach, you may prefer to rent an oceanfront or oceanblock apartment, eliminating the need to drive to the beach.
- From its sprawling oceanfront resorts to its laid-back inns and balmy beach bungalows, the Sunshine State is a slice of heaven for brides and grooms.
- If you dream of a tropical garden wedding, or a scenic oceanfront reception, Maui may be the right choice for you.Advertisement
- The Baja California peninsula is a diverse Mexican oasis with towering mountains, tropical forests, oceanfront deserts, and of course some of the most fabulous beaches in Mexico.
- Dining: Dining in Ensenada is diverse and abundant, ranging from taco stands to elegant oceanfront restaurants.
- The first Lanvin boutique was opened in Bal Harbour (an oceanfront area in Miami) in late 2009.
- Myrtle Beach Hilton: Located oceanfront in north Myrtle Beach, this luxurious hotel offers guests private balconies, a swimming pool, fine dining, tennis and all the amenities you could need.
- Apache Family Campground & Pier: Whether you plan on fishing from the East Coast's longest pier or eating at an oceanfront restaurant, Apache has you covered.Advertisement
- Las Palmas is an exquisite oceanfront restaurant with an open window into the heart of paradise, exposing the greatest vision on the planet.
- Cabo San Lucas has hundreds of wonderful restaurants, ranging from taco stands to elegant oceanfront establishments.
- The restaurant's proximity to the oceanfront means seafood and fish figure heavily in most menu offerings.